Toll Free: 1-866-288-3285
Use Efficiently And Save Dollars On Self-Storage
The reason behind your move can be, you have too much of furniture which you don’t need at present as kids have moved out or you might be selling your home and you’re trying to declutter the rooms to show it showcase it more beautifully or there is a heap of documents which is taking up huge area and giving a warehouse kind of look to your home. Well, there might be many reasons behind your search for a storage facility.
With Movers Folder, finding a storage unit is now easy with our direct links with the self-storage services in your area. You can also crack the code of finding the best storage facility near your area by considering these checklists. The size you need, the price of the storage, security, access hours, room for parking and the distance from the place you live. Have a look at Guide For First Timers To Rent A Storage Unit and Self-Storage Facilities Near You before you zero on a storage facility.
After finding a storage company in your area, the next step is planning of your items to place orderly. Though you already have a plan, we suggest you have a look our storage tips.
- Make a list of items you would like to store and interconnect them, like kitchen items and furniture should go side by side or books case and business documents.
- Heap the thing according to the season/priority wise. So, if winter is about to come then winter clothes and winter related things should be easily accessible.
- Create a walkway between every section and do label it.
- Stacking boxes too high may risk for damage. Better avoid it.
- Mark the boxes before sending them to the storage space with professional movers.
Reminder: Read your agreement for payment regulations and terminations before signing on it.
Get Free Moving Quotes
Related Moving Tips